Planning Applications on Exhibition
Stockyard Hill Wind Farm
The Minister for Planning has placed three planning permit applications relating to the proposed Stockyard Hill wind farm on public exhibition. The applications relate to:
- Amending an existing planning permit to use and develop land for a wind farm;
- Use and develop land for a quarry; and
- Works relating to a power transmission line (vegetation removal and access from Road Zone 1).
The applications are now available for viewing online on Origin Energy’s website.
Click below for information on the assessment process, subsequent planning panel hearings and how to make submissions:
The Minister will not make a decision on the proposals until after Saturday 29 October.
For more information:
- Regarding the proposal, please contact Stockyard Hill Windfarm on 1800 753 750
- On the planning process, please contact the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning on 136 186.
CEO Jim Nolan.
27 September 2016
Certified by the Chief Executive Officer in accordance with section 55D of the Local Government Act 1989.
Planning Scheme Amendments
There are currently no Planning Scheme Amendments on exhibition. For more information on Council's strategic planning work, visit our Strategic Planning and Major Projects page.
Any person who is affected by the granting of the Permit may object or make other submissions to the Responsible Authority.
An Objection Must:
- Be sent to the Responsible Authority in writing
- Include reasons for the Objection
- State how the Objector would be affected.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact our Planning Department on (03) 5349 1100.