Change Font Size
Are you having trouble reading the text on our website?
There are a number of ways to increase font size and readability of web pages. Different browsers undertake magnification in different processes, hence, we recommend increasing or decreasing the font-size by using your preferred browser's in-built functionality. Details on how to increase the font size for Internet Explorer and Firefox are below.
Font Size - Internet Explorer (IE 7 and above)
To increase the font size in Internet Explorer (IE 7 and above)
1. Click on 'page' on the top right hand corner of your browser window.
2. Select 'text size'
3. Select your preferred size (largest, larger, medium, small, smallest)
4. The new font size will be applied to the Hume City Council site.
Font Size - Firefox
To increase the font size in Firefox
1. Select 'Tools' from the menu bar
2. Click on 'Options'
3. Click on the 'Content' tab
4. Change the font to your preferred size and click 'OK'