Food Safety

Environmental Health Officers have the responsibility of approving Food Safety Plans, and of instituting court proceedings where necessary. Each year samples of food are submitted for analysis. Complaints or concerns about food contamination should be directed to the Environmental Health Officer.

Page last updated: 11:08 AM, 18 March 2011
Disclaimer & Copyright  |  Accessibility  |  Privacy  |  Contact Us  |  Find Us  |  Subscribe