Proposed Changes to Local Law
Pyrenees Shire Council has undertaken an extensive review of its current Local Law No. 2 Environment and Local Law No. 3 Streets and Roads throughout 2017 and 2018. We will soon release the proposed new General Local Law for public comments and feedback.
The main changes will be around:
- Amenity and safety of property;
- Shipping containers;
- Camping and temporary dwellings;
- Display and sale of goods on roadsides or footpaths;
- Outdoor eating facilities on roadsides or footpaths; and
- Advertising signs on roadsides, footpaths and public places.
Find out more information about the proposed changes:
FACT SHEET - Information for Business and Industry(PDF, 417KB)
FACT SHEET - Information for the Community(PDF, 416KB)