In accordance with section 12 of the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015 [Victoria] (the Act) the prescribed documents listed below are available for public inspection at the Council offices – 5 Lawrence Street, Beaufort.
An individual is entitled upon payment of the relevant fee to:
- Inspect a prescribed document; and
- Make a copy of a prescribed document.
To arrange a mutually convenient time for inspection, within normal working hours, please contact the Manager Governance, Risk and Compliance on 5349 1100.
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (other than interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by any Councillor or member of Council staff in the previous 12 months.
- Agendas for, and minutes of, ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months which are kept under section 98 of the Act, other than those agendas and minutes relating to a part of a meeting which was closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act.
- Minutes of meetings of special committees established under section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months, other than those minutes relating to a part of a meeting which was closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act.
- A register of delegations kept under sections 87(1) and 98(4) of the Act.
- Details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease.
- A register of authorised officers appointed under section 224(1A) of the Act.
- A list of donations and grants made by the Council in the previous 12 months, including the names of persons who, or bodies which, have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
- Council’s current Procurement Policy, In accordance with section 186A(8) of the Act.
Personal Interests Returns
Section 135 of the Local Government Act 2020 requires Council to publish a summary of personal interests information disclosed in the last personal interests return on its website.
An individual is also allowed to inspect the summary of personal interests and a copy is available for inspection at the Council offices at 5 Lawrence Street, Beaufort. Access to the full information disclosed in an Interest Return is no long available to the public in accordance with sections 136(2) and 136(3) of the Local Government Act 2020.
2020 Personal Interests Returns Summary Register(PDF, 915KB)