Consultants and Surveyors


Council is unable to recommend any Consultants or Surveyors but the below links to relevant professional organisations could assist you find a Practitioner to assist you with your proposal. 

Building Surveyors

Victoria Building Authorities Find a Practitioner.

Planning Consultants

Consultant Directory of the Planning Institute of Australia.

Land Surveyors (Subdivisions)

Surveyors Registration Board of Victoria Ways of Finding a Licensed Surveyor.


Other Services

Your proposal may require additional specialist information to support your Planning or Building application. The below terms put through a Web-Based or Yellow Pages search may assist you find qualified practitioners to assist you with these specialist areas.


 Also Try Searching

Geotechnical Surveyor

Soil Testing

Land Capability Assessment

Environmental Consultant

Native Vegetation Assessment

Land Management Plans

Bushfire Management Consultants

Bushfire Assessment Report


Drafting Services


Design Consultants


If you have any further questions or queries regarding Practitioners, please contact Council on (03) 5349 1100.